DIY Safety pin feather jacket
- Safety Pins (about 100 per feather)
- E-6000 glue
- 12″ of rhinestone chain per feather
1. Position the rhinestone chain on the back of your jacket. This will be the spine of the feather.
2. Draw a line where you want it to be.
3. Add a thin layer of E-6000 glue to the line
4. Place your chain on the glue and let it dry for about 1/2 hour.
5. Starting 5″ from the bottom of the chain, start adding safety pins evenly up each side. 6. Continue at an angle so that it looks like a feather.