DIY Safety pin feather jacket
- Safety Pins (about 100 per feather)
- E-6000 glue
- 12″ of rhinestone chain per feather
1. Position the rhinestone chain on the back of your jacket. This will be the spine of the feather.
2. Draw a line where you want it to be.
3. Add a thin layer of E-6000 glue to the line
4. Place your chain on the glue and let it dry for about 1/2 hour.
5. Starting 5″ from the bottom of the chain, start adding safety pins evenly up each side. 6. Continue at an angle so that it looks like a feather. 7. Create a point at the top. 8. Add smaller safety pins at the base to create “fluff”.I added 3 feathers to this jacket Source
Jewelry has attracted women of all ages since the ancient times. Few girls in the world can pass by a jewelry store without looking at the sparkling showcase of bracelets, pendants, or earrings. And even if they can’t afford anything, they at least want to try on one of those beautiful things. However, if you use a little effort and patience, you’ll be able to create a worthy alternative to store-bought jewelry.
Required material for Beaded pin bracelets:
- safety pins
- beads with a large hole
- hat elastic
Take a look, what beauty is derived from such a simple material.