we all want to update your wardrobe and add to it with bright colors! They are no exception and our little fashionista! I suggest that you make with me the summer set of accessories for girls, which is suitable for walks and for going to the beach.
– Cotton fabric in stripes of many colors (or any bright figure), I had the segment size 50h55 cm;
– white cotton fabric, about 60h150 cm;
– colored trim cotton fabric appliqué;
– thread color patches;
– a strip of calico size 8h60 cm, a cut on the bias,.
– zipper length 45 cm;
– glue spider’s web;
And tools: sewing machine, scissors, rulers, tape measure, pins and needles, a pencil or a marker for the tissue. For manufacturing applications need a paper with Teflon coating. I use a basis of the self-adhesive film, which is the torn and discarded. One of her party who, without marking, smooth and does not stick to her gossamer.
I cut out the following details, adding seam allowances:
1. The upper part – 2 pieces.
2. The lower part – 1 piece.
3. The inner portion (lining) – 1 item.
4. Handles – 2 pieces.
5. One particular size of 5×7 cm, for processing the zipper.
All parts (except №5) to duplicate interlining. So far, we set it aside and leave one detail №1 – on it will do applique.
I drew this picture, which you can either print, increasing to the desired size, or transfer from the screen and attached a sheet. Circuits cut.
1. A multi-colored patch of cloth to do with the adhesive layer. To do this, cut the adhesive cobweb right size, put on a scrap, top closing the basis of “self-adhesive” (Teflon side on cobweb) and ironing a few seconds. We give a little cool and carefully separate the fabric from the paper.
2. Then, the part of the polymer layer, translate circuit parts our application pencil and cut. Note that the details you need to translate the mirror!
3. spread the composition of all the elements in the detail of bags and glue carefully.
Sew each element of the applicator or a zigzag stitch, picking up the thread in the fabric tone.
Details, calling to each other, you need to stick and sew in order, starting with the “bottom”. For example, the first on the palms glued and sewn part of the island, then the trunks and then only twigs.
PARTS bags together, iron out the seams.
Fold in half to get the item right sides, grind and iron out the side seams.
1. We form the bottom of a bag. To this end, the side seam is aligned with the fold of the bag. Lay off from the resulting corner and 4 cm carries a perpendicular line.
2. stitched by the intended line, do not forget about the tie. Cutting off, leaving a seam allowance of 1 cm.
3. turns bedplate 8 cm wide.
Further, on the upper edge of the bag, at a distance of 2 cm from the side seams put check marks.
1. On the front side of the zipper by placing it face down, starting from the reference mark.
2. On the other hand, turn down the zipper, without reaching the reference mark, as in the photo.
1. Sew on the zipper.
2. Similarly, we make the interior of the bag: take part №3, sew the side seams and process corners, forming a bedplate. We put ready “lining” within the base, aligning the side seams.
Connecting parts of the upper edge, along with the seam lightning, leaving no gap wired about 12-15 cm for a reversing.
Everted bag through the opening.
1. reduce an into the “lining” top of the bag.
2. Leading the finishing line of the upper edge of the bag while sewing up the hole for version.
Process the end of lightning.
1. Details of the size 5×7 cm folded in half right sides and iron out sew seam.
2. We put the item on the zipper so that the seam turned to its lower side.
3. stitched by lightning and cut off the excess.
4. turn away detail on the front side.
5. Refill the open cut inside and sutured or blind stitches by hand or machine stitching.
1. Treat the handle of the bag. Details are folded along the front side, grind, and iron out the seams.
2. Screw and handle. Open sections at the ends refueled inside and ironed.
Mark location handles: this bag from the center to both sides defer to 7 cm and 3 cm down from lightning.
We sew the handle to the bag, making the tie in the form of rectangles.
We admire the result.
Print out the pattern by writing the image border in A4 sheet. Fine dotted pattern to finish without Panama.
I cut out the details, adding seam allowances and transfer the reference marks.
Bedplate – 2 pieces.
Crown – 2 pieces of folded.
Visor – 2 pieces of folded, one piece duplicate interlining.
Additionally cut out of striped fabric 2 details size 8h15 cm size strip and 6h70 cm ruffles on the visor.
1. Details visor folded right sides, overstitch, cut close to the seam allowance duplicated parts to make incisions on rounded.
2. Unscrew and to iron visor.
One section of the strips are treated with “Moscow” seam:
Step 1. bend on the wrong side of 0.3-0.5 cm and lay a line close to the edge, cut off the seam allowance close to the line.
Step 2. bent a second time and the second lay-in stitch seam weld or 0.1 cm from it.
We prick on the visor strip, forming a counter-folds and keeping symmetry.
Tack and frill to the visor cut off its excess allowance.
1. Details of the crown folded in half, grind down the back seams.
2. iron out allowances, parts into each other, right sides, aligning seams.
1. 2. Items for folded along the front side, grind, carve corners gut-wrenching. If desired, you can make a long and then tie their bow.
3. We embed between parts of the crown, departing from the lower allowance of 0.5 cm
Tack and grind the cut on the crown, making notches on the stock.
Gut-wrenching the crown, allowance.
Double bottoms detail in the crown ring, combining the check marks. Stitch and allowance.
Gut-wrenching on the front side, allowance, guiding him to the crown.
visor ready to slice the crown, combining the control points.
To prepare a strip of the thin calico size of about 8h60 cm, a cut on the bias. Fold along ironed.
prick or shear from the visor, and allowance.
Turn down, and cut off the excess ends, leaving 1.5-2 cm.
1. Fold the ends inside.
2. is folded to the part of the crown or is pinned
Paving the line of Tuglie, securing at the same time part.
Paving the line around the perimeter of the visor and the cutout, clipping the ends.