You will need:
- corrugated paper green (for stems and leaves), yellow (for stamens) and several colors
- sticks or skewers for canapes (for stems)
- PVA glue
- thin wire
- small vessel under a bunch
How do crocus paper?
- Cut rectangles of corrugated paper of any color in the size 8×4 cm. The paper is positioned in such a way that a longitudinal relief was held on the short side. Fold each rectangle in the “accordion” and cut 6 symmetrical petals. Gently curl the edge of each of the petals on a thin stick (eg toothpick).
2. Cut small squares of yellow, cut fringe on them, before reaching the edge of about a quarter of the size.
3. We turn off the item in a tube, tighter curl each narrow strip of fringe – it will flower stamens, dipped them in glue.
5. Insert the skewer, fixing the petals on a stick with a piece of wire.
6. Wrapped with ribbon stalk, chopped of green crepe paper.
7. Cut pointy parts for leaves. To make bulk leaflets lightly wrap the edge of the perimeter.
8. Imposing leaves at each other, glue on each stem leaves 3-5.
Our MC for the crocuses used corrugated paper in different shades of blue, but you can use paper of different colors.