Application of the thread is one of the most popular among children in the arts and crafts. This is explained by that love, especially the use of soft-touch material and the ability to create it using a variety of figures. Just like applications can be attached to the children’s envelopes that would decorate them, which are designed to extract the baby from the hospital or just used in everyday life. Going to the official store Choupette, you will find a large selection of such envelopes. There are reasonable prices and the best quality of items to suit all tastes.
In addition, the application helps to develop perseverance, accuracy, logical thinking, imagination, attention.
Let’s look at how to make a flower applique from threads for children 4-5 years old with his hands. Before that, we check the availability of all the necessary materials:
1. Color cardboard (green, A4);
2. PVA glue;
4. Wool thread (red and yellow).
Now we start to do applique:
1. In the middle of the sheet put a drop of glue PVA (approximately 1.5 cm in diameter). Then take a yellow woolen thread and wrapped with a spiral in this area.
2. Next, draw with glue of our first petals of a flower . You can do this by eye, and can be pre-lightly to shape a pencil. 3. Cut stubby strings. Again, it is possible for the eyes. In the process of bonding threads on board, we have them cut to the required length.4. Base flower is ready. Now go to the red thread.
7. Fill in the gaps with yellow and red threads.8. Continue to increase the pitch. Glue the yellow threads.
9. At the end make a red outline of a flower . 10. After the artifact is ready, paint the leaves of different sizes. Place each leaf may be different and depend on the center of the composition. Very often kids shift from the center of the image that should be considered. Then the number of leaves may be more than one party. Also, it is necessary to explain the kiddies that large leaves are better placed at the bottom of the format, and balance them more small. 11. Once the contours of leaves glued, making streaks. Upon completion of the work set around a flower drops of glue, cut the yellow thread length of approximately 0.6 cm and glue them. Thus, we make a simulation of pollen floating in the air. Applique Flower from threads ready!