Recycle soda tabs crochet handbag:
Recycled Soda Bottle Heart Shaped Keeper
Gift with heart pet bottle wreaths to delight your gift. This piece can have the details you want and the colors you want.
To make this craft you will need:
- 3-liter pet bottle or smaller pet bottle, if you want a smaller carrier;
- Scotch tape;
- Common scissors;
- Common white glue;
- Glue all or hot glue gun;
- Micro-corrugated paper with the color of your choice;
- Flower or ornament of your choice to decorate your piece (optional);
- Structured paper of your choice with the color or stamp also of your preference.
Step by Step Heart Pet Bottle Trek
Start by separating all the materials that you will use in your crafts. Then cut the bottom and top of the chosen pet bottle. Use an adhesive tape to make it easier to cut the bottle straight.
Then wring a piece of the pet bottle. Use a spatula, if you want, to make the job easier. Soon after, fold in the curved part, making a second crease. Now, release the bottle so that it opens naturally and is in the correct position. Then, take the heart made of pet bottle and scratch in the chosen paper. Cut two hearts, to make it firmer, but leave a small leftover around the whole heart, so that the piece made with the pet bottle fits inside the heart at the end.