Today I want to show you the production of a small brooch in the form of a basket with flowers.
– cutting beads brown №12, №10 beads round brown beads round number 9 red (instead of white in the photo);
– crystal beads 4 and 6 mm;
– glass flowers and leaves;
– buckle for brooches;
– the basis for embroidery – Felt black and red;
– the skin (a small piece);
– copper wire of 2 mm and 0.3 mm;
– thread for embroidery;
The first thing we draw the sketch. Separately traceable basket and playground for flowers.
Heavy wire arches handle baskets. We attach a form for her to handle lay between the parts of the pattern.
Place cut reserve bottom, wind a couple of times with a plaster. After that I paint detail golden acrylic paint (you can not paint if the beads are not very different from the color of this part).
Red felt cut-outs platform for colors, glue parts to the base for embroidery.
Rascherchivaem cells basket, fill them with embroidery.
Due to different directions of embroidery in the cells it creates the effect that the wicker basket.
The skin incision is made and a piece of threaded fastener into it for a brooch. Skin sticking buckle and cut off the excess.
The upper edge of the flowers I sheathe red beads on the scheme 1.
Sides and bottom of the basket – small brown in Scheme 2.
I hope my idea is useful to you. 🙂