Required Materials decorating bottles:
2. The self-hardening modeling paste on the air.
4. Acrylic paint
6. The varnish bitumen and lacquer on wood.
7. The adhesive liquid nails.
8. Latex putty.
10. A bunch of ancillary material, which is we need for every kind of decoration.
1. Take a bottle, from which we are going to do beauty. I have a small bottle of 100 ml. From bottle to decorate, remember, the longer the bottle, so it will be harder in the end! Were washed, stripped from it all labels, remove the traces of its past 🙂 then degreased her squeaky. And here we get a clean bottle!
2. Then uncork pack your clay … it can be a variety of pasta. I have tried many, many, can do a separate review of pasta 🙂 But I will not, until … Well, take the pasta and make a cake thickness of 0.5 cm – much as possible, but thinner is not particularly recommended the paste dries crack. 3. Roll out the cake bottle with a rolling pin. 4. Then this bottle tortilla wrap.5. Excess tear off, cut and crush fingers, and then Roll the little bottle with the paste.
6. Then take the cap off the bottle, it will we do windows
12. By the same principle do canopies over windows.
13. Next, I wanted to have this house were beams. The final project is not, therefore, do everything for the dictates of the heart!
Chop a long stick on the beam, it is desirable that they were approximately equal, and stuck on the roof.
14. All are now allowed to dry for a day. It can be more. At first, until the paste dries, glances, some pasta pop very much. But then I tell you about methods of struggle with the cracked product location.
15. The evening of the second day, and I view the loss!
Here, one of the peaks in the window. To this end, I have liquid nails. visor attaching adhesive and pressed down. Checked, will hold a bang. Moreover, this adhesive can then be covered with paint.
16. Excess adhesive remove. A further view, where there is a crack.
17. Here, it became clear that such defect should be clean. And we do it with latex filler. Because sometimes you have to put putty in remote places, I go it’s “shoving” syringe without a needle, of course, but it turns out very handy!
Then, crush fingers, smooth that came to hand, I have this latex paintbrush.
18. Stage primer. I’m a different soil house. At this time, I take a black ground. And proceed to the primer. Brush leaves the band, especially noticeable on large surfaces, so I bottle body sponge of soil and roof in a remote place with a brush, there are extra relief stripes – we are not a hindrance!
We get an absolutely black bottle! 19. We continue to paint. Now I take just such a green acrylic. Acrylic dries quickly. While I paint, it dries on the brush, and not to run into the bathroom and wash the brush without end, leave them to soak in a jar of water, and the very next take the brush. So, the green paint. Solid is not painted, in some places, and it turns out: 20. Then I put or render a surface, without rubbing white primer. 21. Coloring roof. They are red, you may have a different color. 22. Then take the bronze and thinly bronze acrylic, so that the apparent texture of the bottle. Excess paint on the brush palette and rented on any unnecessary piece of paper. 23. Now remember that the pipes in the house no. Ah … it is necessary to fix it! Bottle drying, lipid pipe. In a similar manner as a bottle. Just expand on masonry. 24. Then, take an old toothbrush and attach the texture of bricks … Well, can not they be smooth in our old fairy house!
Then try on pipe-stopper on the bottle and change in its sole discretion. I, for example, wanted her little “grimaced.” I have so much fun. It turns out this way. 25. Now take my favorite bitumen varnish. When I opened it the first time, he turns up his nose, saying that stinking of varnish is not met. And now nothing at all to me, and it does not smell that strange 🙂 26. I start from the top down, that is, from the roof. I put or render a varnish, and then take off the excess with a cloth, lightly feathered at the same time!
27. Leaving the bottle dry. Maybe the whole night, and I can get to it late at night.
28. toning pastels bottle, pick up the color I needed … and more!
29. Then take the cloth and rub clean excess pigment.
30. Then again taking bronze and allocate some space.
31. Then take the path and acrylic windows make the house. Circuit dries fairly quickly, but it is better to leave him alone for a few hours. And then spend it the line, and then when working with the product accidentally smashes … not tell how long it will go to fix 🙂
32. About the plug will not tell apart, it is clear that it passes all stages, as well as the bottle.
33. Then, the windows can be painted, and can be left as is, it is as you like 🙂 To paint the windows need a stained glass paint color that wishes your soul – the main thing that they were transparent.
34. cover the entire bottle of varnish or, as they say, professionals, reverse polish (I hearing this expression cuts, so everything is in a rural). And I leave it to dry for the time specified in the instructions.
The varnish I take the tree. Look, I specially photographed icons in the lacquer. This paint does not smell. It’s important for me. 35. After drying varnish I stick to the leaf mounting adhesive. It keeps well and becomes transparent when dry. And best of all – an assessment of the result! And as the light of the windows, when viewed against the light.I think if you are in trouble with the electronics, it is possible to come up with a small battery-powered light bulb, then the house will be light. And so, quite a functional bottle turned out. It is possible to pour something, well, a tube or roll a note 🙂