You can make at home a beautiful and unique handmade wall clock. And remembering that you do not need to make a colored piece, you can make a piece with unique color.
To make this part you will need:
- Wooden board or MDF board;
- Electric saw or saw;
- Cleaning cloth, very clean and dry;
- Wall clock machine with hands;
- Drill with specific drill for drilling wood;
- Wood sticks;
- Cutting Pliers;
- Common brush;
- Acrylic paints with the colors of your choice;
- Pencils for joiner.
Start by separating all the materials that you will use in your work.
Then draw on your wooden board or MDF board the shape you want for your watch, with the aid of the joiner’s pencil and a ruler. Afterwards, serrate around the contour drawn, in a round shape or in the format you want, and draw the numbers of your watch. Now drill your watch numbers with the aid of a drill with a specific drill to drill wood. Then keep drilling the numbers.